ENTRY REFUND POLICY
1. All guests are subjected to and shall abide by MCM’s Terms and Conditions as listed.
2. Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not applicable for private events or block-out dates or during park closure, not for re-sale and not to be used for promotional purposes unless approved in writing by MCM’s.
3. Passes will not be replaced if it is lost or stolen.
4. Only original and valid passes will be accepted. Passes will be considered void if altered or damage. Any fraudulent use will be referred to the authorities.
5. Any visit must occur on the stated date or prior to the expiry date.
6. MyKad rate is only eligible for Malaysia Citizen and MyKad must be shown at admission when entering the park. In the event of not being able to show a valid MyKad, MCM’s reserves the right to refuse the entry or evict any person from the park at any time. The price differences shall be charged for entry with full price if you wish to enter the park.
7. Park and attraction operating schedules are subject to changes without prior notice. No refund or exchange will be given in the event of any closure due to technical malfunction, maintenance or other reasons.
8. MCM’s reserves the right to suspend or change any aspect of the park operation, rides and attractions in view of safety concerns.
9. Entry to the park is on a first-come, first-served basis subject to the park’s capacity to prevent overcrowding. MCM’s reserves the right to impose restriction of entry especially during high attendance periods once it has reached its maximum daily capacity in view of safety management.
10. Children below 3 years old receive free admission to the park. Children aged 3 years until 12 years old (based on year of birth) require a pass to enter the park.
11. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to enter the park unaccompanied and must be accompanied by a person aged above 18 years old at all times.
12. Parking charges apply. Vehicles are parked at guests’ own risk. MCM’s will not be responsible for loss of, or damage to any vehicle, parts or contents.
13. Lockers are available for hire for storage of personal items in compliance with Locker Rental Term and Conditions, subject to availability and prevailing locker rental rates. MCM’s will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen items, including personal items and belongings.
14. The use of image recording devices is not permitted in any changing room, washroom or locker area.
15. Unauthorized business transactions or commercial activities are prohibited within the park.
16. Unauthorized events, demonstrations, speeches or any display of printed or recorded materials without MCM’s prior approval are strictly prohibited in the park.
17. MCM’s reserves the right to refuse admission, revoke this Pass or request the Pass holder to leave the Park at any time without any refund in the event MCM’s reasonably believes any MCM’s terms and conditions have been breached.
MCM’s reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
RETAIL RETURN POLICY
1. We would like you to be pleased with your purchase from our shop.
2. Please be assured your satisfaction on your purchase is important to us.
3. If you dissatisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it and we will provide you with an exchange or refund subject to the terms outlined below:
4. The item is as new as when it was purchase, in its original packaging and is in saleable condition. This will be determined by us at our sole direction:
a) That the item is returned to our store at MCM Studio or Cartoon Planet within 21 days from the date purchase.
b) That a valid proof of purchase be produced at the time of refund or exchange request must be accompanied by original purchase receipt
c) For hygienic reasons, selected items such as apparel, underwear or swim wear are not qualified for exchange or refund except if it is in un-used or un-opened in its original packaging, as the case may be.
5. No refund will be made unless the purchase item is:
c) In breach in manufacturer‘s warranties.
6. Change of mind: we advise to our guest to choose carefully before purchasing an item as we do not offer refund or exchange unless the requirement under paragraphs 2 and 3 above are fulfilled.
7. We reserved the right to refuse a return and will provide you with reasonable explanation. We thank you in advance for understanding.